We are working as an NPA consultant in Ahmedabad and throughout PAN India. Turning NPA (non-performing asset) is when due to cash crunches an account is unable to repay the due amount of loans.
In such a situation, the operations and growth of the business is affected as the entire focus of the borrower shifts from his business towards arranging for funds and complying with the procedures and regulations with respect to the consequences that follow.
To avoid such hassle, we would take necessary steps to secure their assets and suggest techniques to safeguard their mortgaged assets while working out ways to raise funds for repayment alongside a professional guide and in attaining One Time Settlement (OTS) amongst both the parties.
What we offer?
- One Time Settlement
- NPA Finance
- Legal compliance in relation to
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC),
- National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT),
- Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT),
- Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT) and other Appellate Tribunal.
- Device an appropriate exit strategy from the crisis.
- Finding a suitable lender for financing their loan.
- Find ways to resolve liquidity issue.
- Deal with the court and bank proceedings for the client.