A full-fledged strategy and thorough planning are very crucial for a successful IPO. We join hands with our clients to get the strategy in place with respect to IPO structure, Issue pricing and provide full support whilst the process of IPO and thereafter.
We enable the company to be hands on in terms of information for decision making, compliances, managing business and capital structuring, IPO process & strategy before undergoing the process with the merchant banker.
Moreover, In India the small & medium sized Enterprises contribute to more than a quarter of the GDP and exports. On the path of their further growth, funds are one of the major issues. To deal with these SEBI drafted an issue and accordingly platforms for these enterprises are now supported by BSE and NSE. The said service from our side would be inclusive of one or all of the services in relation to IPO for all the platforms, namely BSE SME, NSE SME, BSE startup, mainboard, etc.
Benefits for getting listed in the Stock Market:
- Fund-raising for Capital expenditure from Public
- Reduction of debt from the capital structure.
- Listed companies generally have a better opportunity in market due to transparency.
- Listing raises a company's public profile with customers, suppliers, investors, financial institutions and the media.
For IPO Advisory Services, we would serve in:
- Pre-IPO planning
- Due Diligence
- Financial Forecasting & valuation
- Devising IPO strategy after identifying the risks & challenges
- Assisting with the stock exchange compliances
- Compliances for the SME IPO presentation
- Review and analysis of the Company’s future business plan
- Advising company in regards with various other compliances and provisions for IPO
- Advising the company in capital structuring in relation to IPO
- Prepare Information Memorandum / Presentation for approaching Merchant Banker(s)
- Assisting in drafting prospectus
- Transaction structuring and price determination
- Post IPO support